Monday, April 20, 2015

Playlist for Sunday, April 26, 2015: A Re-Run, in the nicest way possible!

I'm taking a break this Sunday, and repeating a 2 On The Aisle show from February 8th, 2015. This is the one with Chicago, My Fair Lady, Applause, and our Oldie But Goodie Section (with Judy, Ethel, Marlene, and Annette)...so hopefully you won't suffer. Much!

I'll be back on May 3rd, with a brand new show. See you then! 


Overture & All That Jazz (Catherine Zeta-Jones, Chicago)
Backstage Babble (Ensemble, Applause)
Who's That Girl? (Lauren Bacall, Applause)
Fasten Your Seatbelts (Lauren Bacall, Ensemble, Applause)
Applause (Bonnie Franklin, Applause)
The Slice (Robert Hooks, Ensemble, Hallelujah, Baby!)
My Own Morning (Leslie Uggams, Hallelujah, Baby!)
Feet Do Yo' Stuff (Ensemble, Hallelujah, Baby!)
Talking to Yourself (Leslie Uggams, Robert Hooks, Allen Case, Hallelujah, Baby!)
I Can't Do It Alone (Catherine Zeta-Jones, Chicago)
Nowadays (Rene Zellwegger, Chicago)
When You're Good to Mama (Queen Latifah, Chicago)
Good Mornin' (Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Babes in Arms)
Singin' in the Rain (Judy Garland, Little Nellie Kelly)
We Just Couldn't Say Goodnight (Annette Hanshaw)
Make It Another Old Fashioned, Please (Ethel Merman, Panama Hattie)
A Guy What Takes His Time (Marlene Dietrich)
I'm Tired (Madeline Kahn, Blazing Saddles)
Welcome to the Night (John Lithgow, Ensemble, Sweet Smell of Success)
I Cannot Hear the City (Brian D'Arcy James, Sweet Smell of Success)
Don't Look Now (John Lithgow, Sweet Smell of Success)
Dirt (Ensemble, Sweet Smell of Success)
Why Can't the English? (Rex Harrison, My Fair Lady)
With a Little Bit of Luck (Stanley Holloway, My Fair Lady)
Wouldn't It Be Lovely? (Julie Andrews, My Fair Lady)
You Did It (Rex Harrison, Robert Coote, My Fair Lady)
Haben Sie Gehort Das Deutsche Band? (Brad Oscar, The Producers)
When You've Got It, Flaunt It (Cady Huffman, The Producers)
Betrayed (Nathan Lane, The Producers)
Prisoners of Love (Nathan Lane, Mathew Broderick, Ensemble, The Producers)

No comments:

Post a Comment