Sunday, October 6, 2019

Playlist For Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019: Pledge Drive Sunday!

Puttin' On The...Playlist early this week, because it is Maine-ly time. I get 5 days in some harbor town where the lobsters will be calling my name. It'll be a "real nice clambake" for sure, from Monday to Friday, but rest assured (what other way is there to rest? Unassured?), I'll be back in Ra-cha-cha just in time for Campaign Sunday.

 Maine. Ayuh.

Yes, starting tomorrow (October 7), the Jazz 90.1 pledge drive revs its engines and starts asking for your dough! So come Sunday, the 13th, I'll be on from 12-2pm with Otto (for The Kim and Otto Show)(that sounds better than The Otto and Kim Show, right?), and from 3-5pm with Carol Peterson. You'll be so sick of me by 5pm, you'll send in lots of moola just to shut me up. I have no problem with that. Maybe we could wrap up the whole drive in that one afternoon. (Dream on. This pumpkin spice latte is really working for me.)

 One form of donation.

And as I try to do EVERY campaign Sunday, I haul out the blockbusters, the old favs, the goodies, just to entice you to open your wallets, your trust funds, your treasure chests, AND your hearts, and give. Help us out and we'll try to help YOU out with appropriately peppy/poignant MUSIC in your hour of need.

Off to Maine! Remember it! :)


Puttin' On The Ritz (Roger Bart, Shuler Hensley, Young Frankenstein)
Jet Set (Aaron Tveit, Ensemble, Catch Me If You Can)
Jet Song (Russ Tamblyn,Tony Mordente, Ensemble, West Side Story)
The Worst Pies In London (Angela Lansbury, Sweeney Todd)
Camelot (Richard Burton, Camelot)
I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (Rex Harrison, My Fair Lady)
Consider Yourself (Davy Jones, Ensemble, Oliver!)
Mr. Monotony (Judy Garland, Easter Parade)
Me And My Girl (Robert Lindsay, Maryann Plunkett, Me And My Girl)
Brush Up Your Shakespeare (Lee Wilkof, Michael Mulheren, Kiss Me Kate)
I Believe In You (Robert Morse, Ensemble, How To Succeed In Business
      Without Really Trying)
I'm The Greatest Star (Barbra Streisand, Funny Girl)
Hernando's Hideaway (Harry Connick Jr., Ensemble, The Pajama Game)
Good Morning Baltimore (Marissa Jaret Winokur, Hairspray)
Old Folks (Gil Lamb, Lilianne Hayman, Hans Conried, Ensemble, 70, Girls, 70)
The Oldest Established (Nathan Lane, Walter Bobbie, J.K. Simmons,
      Guys And Dolls)
It's Today (Angela Lansbury, Mame)
A Soft Place To Land (Jessie Mueller, Waitress)
I Remember (Charmian Carr, Evening Primrose)
When I Grow Up (Adrianna Bertola, Lauren Ward, Matilda)
Some People (Bernadette Peters, Sondheim, Etc.)
Show People (Debra Monk, Ensemble, Curtains)
Something Rotten/Make An Omelette (Bryan d'Arcy James, Brad
      Oscar, Company, Something Rotten)
Prisoners Of Love (Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick, The Producers)

No comments:

Post a Comment