Monday, July 1, 2019

Playlist For July 7, 2019: Whiskers on Kittens

 These are a few of my favorite things, okay? Yup, that's the theme of this week's 2 On The Aisle, a playlist I could concoct in a FLASH. Ultra busy with guests and barbies and whatnot, so I had to carve this in about 1 hour. Next week we can do YOUR favorites. This week it's MINE. I'm off to party and bike (not in that order) and in general play hooky.




 Have a great 4th, or spread the holiday through the entire week. I intend to!


My Favorite Things (Mary Martin, The Sound Of Music)
Waiting, Waiting (Nancy Walker, Do Re Mi)
Friendship (Joel Grey, Sutton Foster, Anything Goes)
Tiger Rag (Jane Krakowski, Company, Bullets Over Broadway)
I'm Still Here (Elaine Stritch, Elaine Stritch At Liberty)
I'm Going Back (Judy Holliday, Bells Are Ringing)
And I Was Beautiful (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
I Remember (Charmian Carr, Evening Primrose)
You're A Dysquith (Jane Carr, Bryce Pinkham, A Gentleman's Guide To
      Love And Murder)
When You're An Addams (Nathan Lane, Company, The Addams Family)
What Kind Of Man (Debra Monk, Company, Curtains)
Coffee Break (Charles Nelson Reilly, Claudette Sutherland, How To Succeed
      In Business Without Really Trying)
I Can't Be In Love (Don Ameche, Goldilocks)
I Just Can't Wait (Orson Bean, Subways Are For Sleeping)
I Want It All (Liz Callaway, Beth Fowler, Catherine Cox, Baby)
Will Power (Christian Borle, Something Rotten) 
Nobody (Corey Cott, Laura Osnes, Bandstand)
Dirt (Ensemble, The Sweet Smell Of Success)
The Buddy System (Rene Auberjonois, City Of Angels)
Dirty Rotten Number (John Lithgow, Norbert Leo Butz, Dirty
      Rotten Scoundrels)
Will You? (Christine Ebersole, Grey Gardens)
Omar Sharif (Katrina Lenk, The Band's Visit)
Johanna (Victor Garber, Sweeney Todd)
A Bowler Hat (Isao Sato, Pacific Overtures)
What's Gonna Happen (Sarah Stiles, Tootsie)
Shiksa Goddess (Norbert Leo Butz, The Last Five Years)
Model Behavior (Laura Benanti, Women On The Verge Of A Nervous
      Breakdown)
Deep Beneath The City/Not There Yet (Company, In Transit)


No comments:

Post a Comment