Thursday, October 28, 2021

Playlist For October 31, 2021: Uh...

 Okay...so the sun will come out tomorrow, right? Annie promised. But I think that tomorrow was yesterday. Becuz that star seems to be on hiatus this morning and the understudy hasn't shown up! (What are we paying them for??? UGH.)

It's a pros and cons sorta week. In the con "pile" we have:

1.) Cat is pre-diabetic and may have the kidneys of an octogenarian kid-ney-chall-enged type person. Well, that could be true of me as well. Treatment: A change in diet? Sacrifices to the gods? Film at 11.

Still imperious. Long may he reign!

 2.) Rain. Cold weather. Time change looming. Limited biking, and (surprise!) I did NOT reach my mileage goal (yet) for the year. If only I could fit in another 1,000 miles before Jan 1!!! (Who am I kidding?) 

 

Me at a cool bike shop. Writing down Huge Mileage Goals. Keep dreaming.

 Pro-wise:

1.) I have a HOME.

2.) I have food, heat, a car that runs, 2 bikes, a shed to pile crap in, 60 pairs of salt & pepper shakers, and thousands of earrings.

3.) I still have a live cat. Who still has an attitude. (My daughter calls him P.O.S., Piece Of Shit.)

4.) I'm seeing my daughter this weekend (yes, even with HER attitude, I still like her), and my son the following week (he turns 33, so I'm definitely feeling as old as dirt).

Which leads me to the Big Excuse: this Sunday's show will AGAIN be a recorded one. Because I'm running off to rendezvous with my Philly-based Progeny for the weekend. Then I promise to stick around, mend my cat, write new playlists, plan for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...and then 2022! (New bike trip plans for next year are also afoot that will make those GOALS a reality. Dream on, McDuff.)

No clue what show will be aired this Sunday, but THANKS for giving it a try, and SPECIAL THANKS if you've donated to Jazz90.1's fall pledge drive. We're almost there, just need a smidge more, and then we can stop bugging/begging you for dinero. "See you" on Nov. 7th, for what I think will be a French Edition...ooh lah lah! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment