Wednesday, October 13, 2021

I'm Off!

I've decreed that this entire week (hell, entire month!) is for celebrating my birthday. One day is simply not enough. So I'm launching out of my zip code for, at the very least, a long weekend, which may or may not be a bike-able one (weather-wise), but c'est la effing vie!

If left to my own devices...(well, I'm sure this tastes just fine).

 

So that's my excuse. I won't be LIVE on air this coming Sunday (the 17th), and The Boss will be playing a pre-recorded 2OTA for your listening enjoyment. Not like I don't love spinnin' the Broadway platters for ya, but I just sorta wanted to reward myself with free time (in a hotel, by a lake, near creme brulee), and celebrate the fact that I am still vertical and above ground, having eked another year out this whole Life Thing. 

 


 I'll be back with a LIVE edition on October 24th, our last Sunday of the Fall Pledge Drive. Meanwhile, you can always do me a FAVOR and jump online to contribute while I'm away. What a great present that would be! :))))) Just go to Jazz901.org and make a small/medium/large contribution to a great station. THANKS and "see" you when I'm OLDER!


No comments:

Post a Comment