Monday, June 15, 2020

Playlist For Sunday, June 21, 2020: Take 2, "Shoes And Rice"

I'm playing hooky this coming Sunday, so in place of a LIVE me, there will be a 2 On The Aisle re-run of the "I Do I Do On Broadway" Edition. Which works kinda nicely, it now being June, theeee Wedding Month (although I've heard that October is fast becoming the new preferred month for troth plighting, beating out that busting-out-all-over June...or these days, the month of ZOOM!). Well, whenever and however you "vow", Broadway will try to address it, for sure.

New LIVE show come June 28th. Enjoy your week!


Betsy's Getting Married (Brynn O'Malley, Honeymoon In Vegas)
Marry The Man Today (Faith Prince, Josie de Guzman, Guys And Dolls)
If Momma Was Married (Leigh Ann Larkin, Laura Benanti, Gypsy)
Don't Marry Me (Larry Blyden, Miyoshi Umeki, Flower Drum Song)
Getting Married Today (Beth Howland, Steve Elmore, Company)
I Don't Know His Name (Barbara Cook, Barbara Baxley, She Loves Me)
My Dear Rosabella (Jo Sullivan, Susan Johnson, The Most Happy Fella)
The Boy Next Door (Judy Garland, Meet Me St. Louis)
Fugue For Tinhorns (Frank Loesser, Milton DeLugg, Sue Bennett,
       An Evening With Frank Loesser)
Sue Me (Frank Loesser, An Evening With Frank Loesser)
Organization Man (Frank Loesser, An Evening With Frank Loesser)
The Company Way (Robert Morse, Sammy Smith, How To Succeed In
       Business Without Really Trying)
Marry With Me (Carol Brice, The Grass Harp)
I've Decided to Marry You (Lauren Worsham, Lisa O'Hare, Bryce Pinkham,
       The Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder)
Get Me To The Church On Time (Stanley Holloway, My Fair Lady)
A Cigarette, A Silhouette (Mildred Bailey, Red Norvo and His Orchestra)
Puttin' On The Ritz (Phil Spitalny Orchestra)
Building A Nest For Mary (Red Nichols and The Captivators)
A Cup Of Coffee, A Sandwich, And You (Jack Buchanan, Gertrude Lawrence,
       Charlot's Revue)
Everything Stops For Tea (Jack Buchanan, Come Out Of The Pantry)
Marry Me A Little (John Barrowman, Putting It Together)
Multitudes Of Amys (Mathew Scott, Sondheim On Sondheim)
Happily ever After (Tom Wopat, Sondheim On Sondheim)
Being Alive (Dean Jones, Company)
I Love My Wife (Robert Preston, I Do! I Do!)
I Love My Wife (James Naughton, Lenny Baker, I Love My Wife)
An Old-Fashioned Wedding (Ray Middleton, Ethel Merman, Annie Get Your
       Gun)
Let's Have A Simple Wedding (David Christmas, Bernadette Peters,
       Dames At Sea)
It Shoulda Been You (Chip Zien,Tyne Daly, Ensemble, It Shoulda Been You)
I Love To Cry At Weddings (Ensemble, Sweet Charity)
I Do, I Do In The Sky (Kecia Lewis-Evans, Company, The Drowsy Chaperone)
Always A Bridesmaid (Jennifer Simmard, I Love You, You're Perfect,
       Now Change)
Me And My Girl (Robert Lindsay, Emma Thompson, Me And My Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment