Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm Kim Corcoran, the host of 2 on the Aisle: Broadway at its Best and I'm very excited to bring Broadway to WGMC Jazz 90.1!

The first album I ever bought, after getting a "hi-fi" at the age of 11, was "Hello Dolly," the original cast recording with Carol Channing.  After memorizing every lyric, I went on to learn more!  I moved to NYC in 1978, the perfect place to develop my love for Broadway musicals (if not their ticket prices!). Now I'm back in the Rochester area, after 35 years away, and happy to share my passion for Broadway on the air.

Here I'll be posting my weekly playlists. If you'd like to listen to the show live, 2 on the Aisle: Broadway at its Best is on every Sunday afternoon, from 3 to 4pm. You can tune in, at 90.1FM, if you're in the Rochester area, or stream it live by clicking on the link on this page.

Post your feedback and requests! Or email me (see the link on the right). I'd appreciate hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment