Monday, August 8, 2022

Sunday, August 14, 2022: Another vacation? Another show?

'Tis the season to socialize on a patio. Which is what I'll be doing this coming weekend. SORRY, but I'll miss doing a live 2OTA, whilst I have fun in the sun with a buddy from college. Yup, a friend I've actually not offended (for the last 50 years) who lives near a Finger Lake and offers lengthy heart-to-hearts, a virtual buffet of good food, creative and cold beverages, and TIME AWAY! Huzzah! 

 

Avec le parapluie!

 

Meanwhile, I think I really jinxed myself with that Death Edition yesterday. Amidst planning and producing that show, my cat died. Yeah, I touched all that death karma and got thoroughly "pricked". I try not to think of that as a punishment for my overly rash theme/focus, but it does make you think, right? UGH. Death most foul. And in this case, feline. 

 

Hail General Melchett, a ditch kitty who rose above his station.

 

Anyway, I've got a super theme (or 7) cooking up for our August 21st show, when I'll be back LIVE. And some of those themes are HOT, and SUMMER, and a birthday salute to Eugene Curran Kelly. ??? Awww, YOU know who I'm talkin' about! :)))) Salude!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment