Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Let's try that again! Vertical by 5/15, I promise.

So I totally missed Mother's Day. Thanks to another dose of the plague, I spent most of that "special day" communing with my comforter, high on Excedrin, tea and toast-ing...Annnnd plenty sorry that I missed going LIVE with 2OTA! 

I did get a piece of ice cream cake delivered to me. Highly medicinal. In fact, if you think you're getting sick, I would definitely recommend you stock-piling a Carvel (or its modern day equivalent) or 9 in your freezer. It lifted me emotionally, mentally, physically, and perhaps even psychically. (There is an ice cream cake tarot card, did you know that?) It helped more than I can say. 

 

Sooooo we will try to make last week's 2 On The Aisle edition happen THIS WEEK, okay? Just peruse the post before this one for the playlist. Songs from those Fifties-Flavored shows, like Grease, Jersey Boys, Forever Plaid, et.al. Songs of Sport (tennis, anyone?), played by Broadway types, so you know that all the hard stuff like tackling, bunting, whacking, and running will be sung and danced to. My kinda sport! :) 

And the outside has exploded! Man, Nature got busy while I was isolating...


No comments:

Post a Comment