Monday, November 27, 2017

Playlist for Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017: One More Once!

This coming Sunday, I have to be in a parade. A DJ parade...no, I'm kidding. No, for this "parade" I wear a different hat. I am a Lawn Chair Lady, part of a phalanx of ladies of a certain age, who cavort down the street with boas and bling and "dance" their way into your heart! And Sunday is a (no doubt) chilly winter event that we will participate in. Hence my absence from Jazz 90.1, and hence a recorded show.

This one's from September 24th (2017) with a couple of tweaks, but know that I'll be back live on December 10th, with "bells on"! Vive la Broadway!


Deep Beneath The City (Company, In Transit)
Nobody (Corey Cott, Laura Osnes, Company, Bandstand)
I Know A Guy (Corey Cott, Bandstand)
A Band In New York City (Corey Cott, Laura Osnes, Brandon J. Ellis,
      Alex Bender, Ensemble, Bandstand)
Back On Top (Patti Lupone, War Paint)
Dinosaurs (John Dossett, Douglas Sills, War Paint)
Beauty In The World (Patti Lupone, Christine Ebersole, War Paint)
Bidin' My Time (Mary Martin, Girl Crazy)
My Ship (Maria Friedman, Lady In The Dark)
This is All Very New To Me (Barbara Cook, Plain And Fancy)
Civilization (Danny Kaye, The Andrew Sisters, Angel In The Wings)
Nothing (Priscilla Lopez, A Chorus Line)
Something (Douglas Bernstein, Upstairs At O'Neals)
What'd I Miss? (Daveed Diggs, Ensemble, Hamilton)
What Did You Miss? (Nicholas Edwards, Chris Anthony Giles, Spamilton)
Not For The Life Of Me/NYC/Astonishing (Sutton Foster, Live At The
      Cafe Carlyle)
Air Conditioner (Sutton Foster, Live At The Cafe Carlyle)
My Heart Was Set On You (Sutton Foster, Live At The Cafe Carlyle)
Finishing The Hat (Mandy Patinkin, Sunday In The Park With George)
Poems (Sab Shimono, Isao Sato, Pacific Overtures)
Ladies In Their Sensitivities (Edmund Lyndeck, Jake Eric Williams,
      Victor Garber, Sarah Rice, Sweeney Todd)
Have You Ever Been On Stage (Evalyn Baron, Hermoine, Scrambled Feet)
Funny/The Duck Joke (Andrea Martin, Lannyl Stephens, My Favorite Year)
Saturday Night Obsession (Erin Mackey, In Transit)
But, Ya Know (James Snyder, Margo Seibert, In Transit)
A Little Friendly Advice (Moya Angela, Company, In Transit)

No comments:

Post a Comment