Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Playlist for Sunday, March 8, 2015: One More Time!


This coming Sunday, I have to be out of town, so 2 on the Aisle will be the pre-recorded show from November 9th, 2014.  This show has aired more than once, so apologies if you HATE Rodgers and Hammerstein, Julie Andrews, Marilyn Monroe, Sondheim, Barbra Steisand, and Oklahoma!  I know, they get on my nerves, too! 

I'll be back LIVE on March 15th...and that marks the beginning of Jazz 90.1's "Spring" Fund-Raising Drive.  So of course there will be the prerequisite block busters to entice you into sending your pennies in, to keep Jazz 90.1 up and running. Hope you can consider a donation! 

Everything's Coming Up Roses (Ethel Merman, Gypsy)
The Surrey with the Fringe on Top (Gordon McCrae, Oklahoma)
I Cain't Say No (Gloria Grahame, Oklahoma)
Kansas City (Lee Dixon, Oklahoma)
Oklahoma (Company, Oklanhoma)
Man of La Mancha (Richard Kiley, Man of La Mancha)
I'm Only Thinking of Him (Ensemble, Man of La Mancha)
What Do You Want of Me? (Joan Diener, Man of La Mancha)
Dulcinea (Richard Kiley, Ensemble, Man of La Mancha)
Four Black Dragons (Ensemble, Pacific Overtures)
Finishing the Hat (Mandy Patinkin, Sunday in the Park with George)
Sorry - Grateful (Ensemble, Company)
Pirelli's Miracle Elixir (Ken Jennings, Ensemble, Sweeney Todd)
I Wanna Be Loved by You (Marilyn Monroe, Some Like It Hot)
Down Among the Sheltering Palms (Ensemble, Some Like It Hot)
I'm Through With Love (Marilyn Monroe, Some Like It Hot)
Running Wild (Marilyn Monroe, Some Like It Hot)
Me and My Girl (Robert Lindsay, MaryAnn Plunkett, Me and My Girl)
Take It On the Chin (MaryAnn Plunkett, Me and My Girl)
Once You Lose Your Heart (MaryAnn Plunkett, Me and My Girl)
The Lambeth Walk (Robert Lindsay, Company, Me and My Girl)
You Are For Loving (Liza Minelli, Best Foot Forward)
Bidin' My Time (Mary Martin, Girl Crazy)
I Never Know When (Elaine Stritch, Goldilocks)
The Music that Makes Me Dance (Barbra Streisand, Funny Girl)
Where Do You Start? (Bea Arthur, Just Between Friends)
Won't You Charleston With Me? (Ann Wakefield, Bob Scheerer, The Boyfriend)
A Room in Bloomsbury (John Hewer, Julie Andrews, The Boyfriend)
The Riviera (Ensemble, The Boyfriend)
The Sound of Music (Mary Martin, The Sound of Music)
Maria (Ensemble, The Sound of Music)
Something Good (Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer, The Sound of Music)
Edelweiss (Theodore Bikel, The Sound of Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment