Monday, March 17, 2014

Playlist for Sunday, March 23, 2014: An Encore Performance!

This coming Sunday I won't be available to do a live show, so the Jerry Herman show, from January 19th, 2014, will be repeated.  It was a fun show to do, and Jerry's classics are always popular.  So I hope you won't mind a bit of repetition...

I'll be back on March 30th with a brand new LIVE show, and as usual, I will save you a seat!


Each Tomorrow Morning (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
Look What Happened to Mabel (Bernadette Peters, Mack & Mabel)
I Won't Send Roses (Robert Preston, Mack & Mabel)
Elegance (Charles Nelson Reilly and Ensemble, Hello Dolly!)
So Long Dearie (Carol Channing, Hello Dolly!)
And I Was Beautiful (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
Dear World (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
A Little More Mascara (George Hearn, La Cage Aux Folles)
With You On My Arm (George Hearn, Gene Barry, La Cage Aux Folles)
Miss What's Her Name (Deborah Gravitte, Miss Spectacular)
Where in the World is My Prince? (Faith Prince, Miss Spectacular)
The Man in the Moon (Bea Arthur, Mame)
Gooch's Song (Jane Connell, Mame)
Confession to a Park Avenue Mother (Charles Nelson Reilly, Parade)
The Best of Times is Now (Gene Barry, George Hearn, Ensemble, La Cage Aux
                             Folles)

No comments:

Post a Comment