Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Blow, Gabriel, Blow!

Yup, I was a no-show on Sunday (2/24/19). The wind (and my wimpy self not wanting to impersonate Mary Poppins and billow there) kept me home, with hatches battened. My station manager played a recorded, middle-aged 2 On The Aisle (from 2016?) instead, so the airways weren't Broadway-less, but I know you'd all prefer LIVE action, right? So last week's show will be this week's show. I will be there (unless the next few days bring locust mumurations), and by then February 2019 will be no more, thank the gods! (It sorta sucked.)


Stuff to look forward to in March: Time changes, Spring (well, sorta), Lawn Chair Ladies rehearsal start-up (Season 7! Huzzah!), a jaunt to Philly, and ...pledge drive season! Campaign Sunday is March 17, when I'll guest host with Otto Bruno (providing phone support and irritating commentary) and Carol Peterson will guest host with me. Why not give us a call (if not $$$, too :)) to bolster our fund-raising resolve? Always great to hear from a Broadway-phile.

And February, that will be quite enough of that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment