Monday, May 12, 2014

Playlist for Sunday, May 18, 2014: Jerry Herman Pre-recorded Show

My daughter graduates from college this coming weekend, so I'm off to attend that important event! I've been promised that Jazz 90.1 will air the Jerry Herman Tribute Show that I initially broadcast on January 19, 2014.  If you love Jerry like I do, you'll enjoy hearing this little homage again, or if you didn't catch it in January, as something brand new.

Thanks for listening, and please send me a request for your favorite musical or performer, and when I return for a live 2 on the Aisle (on May 25), I'll play 'em! 


Each Tomorrow Morning (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
Look What Happened to Mabel (Bernadette Peters, Mack & Mabel)
I Won't Send Roses (Robert Preston, Mack & Mabel)
Elegance (Charles Nelson Reilly and Ensemble, Hello Dolly!)
So Long Dearie (Carol Channing, Hello Dolly!)
And I Was Beautiful (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
Dear World (Angela Lansbury, Dear World)
A Little More Mascara (George Hearn, La Cage Aux Folles)
With You On My Arm (George Hearn, Gene Barry, La Cage Aux Folles)
Miss What's Her Name (Deborah Gravitte, Miss Spectacular)
Where in the World is My Prince? (Faith Prince, Miss Spectacular)
The Man in the Moon (Bea Arthur, Mame)
Gooch's Song (Jane Connell, Mame)
Confession to a Park Avenue Mother (Charles Nelson Reilly, Parade)
The Best of Times is Now (Gene Barry, George Hearn, Ensemble, La Cage Aux
                             Folles)

No comments:

Post a Comment