Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday, Sept. 10th?? I'm Fringing!

She's gone again? 

Sorry, but Philly and its "fringe" calls! My demon child who does stand up, is in that city's festival, 3 shows in all, that I have to witness these in person. I get to sit in the audience, a proud stage mom (don't worry...I won't shout out "Sing out, Louise!"), and watch them be hilarious. I will try not to be the first to laugh at every joke, over-clap, or hoot and holler. 


Bellisant as her character, Lucky McCormick.

 

So that means that the 2 On The Aisle of 9/10/23 will be a recorded one. 

After all that vacationing, I will have absolutely no money left, and will therefore be returning to a diet of coffee and cigarettes (?) and LIVE radio shows. I will have no affordable social life to take advantage of, and will hence have time for only playlist creating and an occasional bike ride (once this sciatica disappears...yeah, I'm walking like a 90 year old since the big Montreal Mania trip. Call me hyper-extended). 

 


Having no idea which 2OTA Boss Man Rob will play, I can't furnish you with a timely playlist, but hopefully it'll be a fun 2 hours of Broadway. See you on September 17th (I promise!) with the Back To School Edition...!

No comments:

Post a Comment