Monday, August 20, 2018

Summatime! and the vacation is breezy...

Yup, 2 on the Aisle is now 2 in the Hammock! Vacation time.  And I gotta tell ya, when I woke up last Monday and DIDN'T have a playlist to "carve", I was at 6's and 7's. Plus the Lawn Chair Ladies have folded up for the season (and so has my hip!), so it really felt like The Twilight Zone, minus that pompadoured cutie, Rod S.

So relax, Kim. Try NOT to be Kim. Try being Kim 0.5! Tiny trips. Long dinners. And more time to smell the roses (or weeds in my garden's case), clean out a drawer (you're THAT bored?), and plan THE NEXT TRIP (or trips). Always good to think ahead...Broadway, Philly, Memphis, Paris! That puts me back in a positive mood. That and a new musical or two, which I'll be back with LIVE on September 2. So until then, get in that last set of badminton, that last German potato salad, that last cool G&T; it's still Summatime!

 Desperate Measures!
coming at you live on Sept. 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment